PLEASE PASS THIS ON!
I want to make sure every one knows about this and what it can do to your pets
this is what has happened to my sisters cat after she wore a hartz flea and tick collar and now has a burn like wound on her neck. please pass this on and do not buy hartz’s products! they use poison in their products pets have died because of this!!
Yes this is my cat she is doing fine at the moment but I’m so sorry for the people who’s pets are not so lucky
oh my god
PLEASE REBLOG THIS PEOPLE
Hartz is the worse EVER! my aunt used it and it ended up killing two of her cats. only one survived but she had the worse skin condition. NEVER USE HARTZ
BETTER REBLOG THISS!!!
Guys this is an actual issue. We had Hartz collars for my dog and he kept having seizures. one seizure he had on the stairs and fell backwards down the stairs, and he also stop breathing from these seizures. When I found out about Hartz causing this I took it off my dog and he hasn’t had a seizure since. And he used to have one at least every few months. DON’T USE HARTZ.
The premise of the film project is simple: a woman is asked to read an excerpt from a personally elected body of literature. (x)
It’s called “Hysterical Literature,” and I have never seen a better example of questioning why it is that educated women (whether self or otherwise) always seem to be showcased as having no interest in sex. They all choose interesting books, and they all get off, and it’s fabulous.
It’s also brought forth a lot of comments (on youtube and otherwise) and WHY WOULD SOMEONE DO THIS. IT’S SO DIRTY, and I feel that’s part of the point: Why is this considered so scandalous? It’s just sex. In fact, we don’t even SEE the sex, so the only thing that could be making people uncomfortable while watching it seems to be watching a woman enjoying getting sexual pleasure.
And maybe some of those people just aren’t into voyeurism and that’s cool. But I’m betting a lot of them just don’t like to consider that maybe they think women having sexual pleasure is weird and that they think that you can’t have sexual pleasure as a woman and also have other facets and appreciation for “finer things.”
What I’m saying is, this whole series gives me a lot of thoughts.
Always reblog because Hysterical Literature is the sexiest thing I’ve seen in a long while.
Pretty sure I’ll wanna watch this later soooo
I think some reasons for why the people who probably do watch porn are made so uncomfortable by Hysterical Literature are a little more involved, since there’s definitely a decent market for porn in which women masturbate solo. It’s not JUST that each woman is experiencing sexual pleasure, it’s the combination of a bunch of aspects that are specific to this series:
- each woman is without a partner, so she’s not servicing anyone;
- she’s without a partner, so her attention is focused inward — this is completely about her enjoyment only;
- she’s without a partner, but she does have a vibrator and her own body, so she isn’t dependent on any other human for her orgasm;
- she’s reading a selection of her own aloud with some serious dedication, demonstrating that there are things she finds just as interesting as sex;
- we don’t get any of the visuals or the melodrama or the POV that are usually considered to be the point of porn, so we can’t be titillated by her body (or her partner’s body/actions, or her reactions to her partner’s body/actions) — we don’t get to see what’s causing her pleasure, we only see how it makes her feel.
The whole production is actually super-dismissive of mainstream (straight) porn and its primary audience (dudes), in that it’s not particularly staged for the viewer’s pleasure (there’s no pretense that there isn’t a viewer — it’s just not about them) unless the viewer happens to be a person who gets off on the idea of women having some fantastic selfish orgasms, even when the viewer is in no way invited to imagine themselves participating. :D
god dammit it’s gonna be blurry OH WELL IT’S NOT LIKE IT’S THE FANCIEST THING I’VE EVER MADE OR ANYTHING
sad but true
at any rate I somehow hit 300 followers very recently (read: just now, probably), so holy fuck, hi, never thought I’d get anywhere near here. This is friggin’ incredible to me, okay? Three hundred real live people see the occasional bullshit I post. You poor souls.
So to apologize for that, I’m going to give one of you the ability to access cool, better stuff than my blog!
STUFF YOU CAN WIN
- A six-month sponsorship! That’s right, for six months, you too can be part of the group that enjoys sneak-peeks, previews, and early showings of things like Red vs Blue, RWBY, and lots of other stuff on top of that. Already have a sponsorship, or don’t think you’d benefit from having one? You can get something price-equivalent (or nearly so) from the shop! Get some slapbands, get a tumbler, get something small you’ve always kinda wanted but just never gotten for one reason or another.
- If this post reaches over 50 notes, there will be a second-place winner! You will receive what the first-place winner didn’t. So if they choose a sponsorship, you’ll get a little something from the store. If they get a little something from the store, you’ll get a sponsorship!
SHIT TO KNOW
- Since this is for my followers, you do have to actually BE a follower to win. But you’re totally welcome to unfollow me right after. I know I’m not everyone’s cup of tea.
- One note. One reblog. Each one gives you an entry.
- No giveaway blogs. Apparently they exist? I dunno. Regardless, none of that bullshit.
- I can only afford shipping fees in North America and, thanks to the new store, Europe. Obviously this doesn’t apply to the sponsorship, but for anything from the shop, I do have to limit where the gifts go. I’m really sorry!
- You must be 18+ to win (or get permission from your parents) and be comfortable with giving me your address, unless you choose a sponsorship.
- RoosterTeeth is in no way affiliated with this giveaway. They just benefit from it.
So what about the time limit, you may be wondering? Well, I get turned off of some giveaways because they’re so long and have so many notes, and you just sigh and think, “I’ll never win.” Not this one! I want entrants to actually have a fighting chance to win, so this giveaway will be on for exactly 72 hours. That’s three days! Which means this giveaway will end at precisely 12:40 PM PDT on April 19th, and any notes or reblogs after that time will not be considered.
Ready, set, gooooo! Good luck!